The Old Photos


Denpasar, August 23rd, 2019

Today, I'm cleaning my photos on my laptop. Then, find some photos in a file of someone that had been lived in my life and me also in the mood for sharing my story with him to you.

It began when I'm in a complicated relationship with someone. I found him in front of my boarding house, routinely dropped someone off. Then I started to stalk him so much. Yas! I found him. I didn't have a long time to reach him because my friend actually tried to help me in-contact with him. Along with our relationship (let me call it as a "close-friend"), we just have texted each other, went out with other friends, and talked in a phone. 

Actually, he is a kind guy with a respectful attitude. You know, he never let me walk alone behind him and always ask me whether I needed a rest or no if we were going out together with the friends. He also always offer a seat for me and let him stand in front of me just made sure that I would safe until our train already arrived for the destination. Even he can stand for almost 2 hours on that train and I enjoyed with my sleep.

I need to make all the sentences above into English because I think it's too over if I use in Bahasa. hahaha

One day, I realized that we've not matched anymore because we have a different purpose and I think, it's quite crucial for me. He never mad with me because of something or forbid me to do something, but I just can't imagine if we walk together but we run to a different goal. Then I tried to avoid him, smoothly.

He is a good person that I've been close with. He knows how to treat someone rightly. When I was sick, he came with a porridge. Even though we already loose contact, he tried to reach me and offered me some medicines. Of course, I rejected it, because I didn't want he falls too deep with me (again).

He never angry with me although I always try to not give a fuck. I didn't need to send a code for him to contact me first. He will automatically contact me first every day, even just text for two lines a day. He knows what we (girls) want to be treated. 

Well, I love all the way he treats me like a queen.  I also thank to Allah that has sent this guy to me. But sorry, I can't longer spend time with you.

Komentar